Premium Digital Control & Automation
Hollywood, FL Job Description
ABOUT PREMIUM DIGITAL CONTROL & AUTOMATION:
Mixing interior design with Audio/Video design we created a vertically integrated one stop shop, servicing both residential and commercial properties in the South Florida region. We design and deliver simplified turnkey solutions with a strong concentration in concierge level Maintenance and service. With over a decade in this business, a New York work ethic, an unmatched infrastructure, and our team of dedicated certified professionals, we’ve set a new standard in this industry raising the bar one project at a time.
A small sample of the projects in our portfolio include: Alchemist Shops, Aurora Sales Center, Biscayne Beach Residence, Golden Beach, Greater Ft. Lauderdale Chamber of Commerce, Oceana, PGA National (Old Marsh) Palm Beach Gardens, The Ritz Carlton Sunny Isles, St. Andrews in Boca, St. Regis in Bal Harbour, Trump Towers and Turnberry Ocean Colony just to name a few.
- Develop and implement new sales initiatives, strategies and programs to capture key client demographics
- Follow-up on new leads and referrals resulting from field activity
- Establish relationships and maintain regular contact with new and existing customers
- Identify and target all prospective clients, consultants and contractors
- Negotiate and close contracts as necessary with guidance of company President
- Develop, deliver, and present sales materials, exhibits, and promotional programs.
- Define and develop local sales strategies within the umbrella of the Executive Team
- Prepare for and attend exhibits, conferences, meetings, and other local, regional, and national promotional opportunities.
- Provide accurate and timely reports to President as and when required.
- Prepare and present quotes, proposals, pricing, credit terms, and renewal, extension, or alteration of service contracts to customers.
- Contribute to the operational and strategic direction of the business as a key member of the Management Team.
- Meet with customers to discuss their evolving needs and to assess the quality of our company's relationship with them
GENERAL & INVENTORY MANAGEMENT DUTIES:
- Maintain a professional image at all times through personal actions and initiatives.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Change orders and discontinued product on proposals
- Coordination with Warehouse Manager and Bookkeeper to ensure all changes have been documented within each department
- Perform other duties as assigned
How to Apply
Easily apply on our Premium Digital Control website by filling out our Job Application form at www.premiumdigitalcontrol.com/in-house-sales-operations.
If unable to access the link above, go to www.premiumdigitalcontrol.com
. On the footer of our website you will see a Careers page. At the bottom of the careers page you will be able to see all the positions we are currently hiring for. Click On In-House Sales & Operations to apply.